GPS Address: 618 Fifth Ave. | Youngstown, OH 44502
Farmers National Bank Field, the home of the Youngstown State women's soccer and women's lacrosse programs, played host to its first season of action in 2013 when it became the home for the Penguins' soccer team. The YSU track and field program also benefits from the complex being able to have an official outdoor home as well.
The Youngstown State soccer program has a place of its own for the first time since the program began in 1996. The Penguins previously played their home matches in Stambaugh Stadium and now are proud to call Farmers National Bank Field their home. It is one of the top soccer and track and field complexes in the Horizon League.
In the spring of 2021, the women's lacrosse program will call the facility home. YSU's season will run from February to May and give the facility a year-round purpose.
Farmers National Bank donated $500,000 to Youngstown State in December 2012 for use in constructing the facility and soccer complex will be named Farmers National Bank Field. The synthetic Sprinturf lush green field bares the Farmers National Bank logo in the northwest corner. At midfield is a red Youngstown State “Y”.
The field features bleacher seating for 200, a press box, lighting, scoreboard and sound system.
Various local high school soccer and track and field programs can use the facility as well as YSU intramurals. It is a facility the entire area can be proud of.
Gameday Parking (Soccer/Lacrosse/Track and Field)
Suggested parking is in either the M-72 lot west of the complex or the M-70 lot across Fifth Avenue from the Youngstown State campus just south of the McDonald’s. Gates open one hour before schedule contests. Please note that during weeknight games, YSU classes are in session and parking is extremely limited. More parking is available during the weekend. Other options are the M-60 Deck located just south of the Beeghly Center and Andrews Wellness and Recreation Center. Parking is $5.
Team Bus Parking
- Team busses are allowed to park on street just north of the entrance to the facility. Teams can be dropped off at the main gate along Ford Avenue.
- Farmers National Bank Field main entrance is located on Ford Avenue (west side of complex).
- No one without a ticket or credential will be allowed into Farmers National Bank Field.
- All persons, including fans, are subject to search.
- Pets, with the exception of service pets, are not permitted at Farmers National Bank Field.
- Any fan with an item or bag which does not pass security standards will be asked to take the item back to his or her vehicle or dispose of the item.